My Blog List

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Here is an update with some recent stitching I've done.  It's easy to pick up and put down these charts, not much in the color change area and the fabric is easy to see.  The lions are finally done - still not too happy with the ears, couldn't figure out what color to do them, maybe I'll change it to the color of the lion himself???
 I had so much fun with the lions that I pulled the threads for three more, M is for Monkeys, N and O.  As you can see below I have the monkey's well on their way to being done, but again I've run out of a color I need.  So will need to get it this weekend so I can finish them up.  I am further along that the picture below.
I
Doesn't look like much, but it's almost done in real life.   And lastly below if my progress on my sock.  I have the heel flap done and I've picked up the stitches for the gusset and almost have that completed, then it's working my way down to the toes.  I want to be able to send this off to my sister, I've taken way too long knitting on these - besides i really really want to get some new sock yarn, but have promised myself I wouldn't until I finished up all of the half started socks.  one more pair to go after this one!!


No comments:

Post a Comment