My Blog List

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Saturday

No pictures today, I have to hook up my phone to the computer to download the new pictures, will do that tomorrow and post an update of my SpiritDancer.  I hope to have her hand done before I take the picture, so I really should be stitching instead of blogging :)

Enjoyed a quiet day, last weekend before hubby and the wee one come home.  Can't wait to see them and plan some adventures for me and my granddaughter.  I miss my girls.....Saturdays just aren't the same without my girls to hang out with me.  One of the things we'll do for sure is getting our toes polished.

OK one picture - one of my first counted cross stitches - looks good from afar, but up close you can see that not all of the xs go in the same direction :(  I had this re-framed a few years ago, think it turned out pretty good.  This was my baby's samplers.



No comments:

Post a Comment