My Blog List

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Need to learn more about setting up my blog

I've been reading blogs for a few years now.  I started out with one or two that I followed, and now I can spend hours surfing different blogs.  I'm amazed at how well others set theirs up and have decided I need to get a book or something that will show me how to be more artistic in my venture.    So if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.  I'm sure there is a book - Blogging for Dummies, which I'm sure will be right up my alley.

Still not stitching, but I am knitting a little bit each night.  If I can do an inch a night, I can have the second sock done in no time!!  I much prefer knitting socks for kids - their feet are a lot smaller than my sisters feet, or my grown kids.

Well I need to look for a picture to post - I have a few from my Saturday at Disneyland with our granddaughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment