My Blog List

Monday, July 23, 2012

Universal Studios - it was fun

This was my daughter's first trip out to CA, we spent Saturday at the beach - boy am I burned to a crispy critter!!  Sorry no pictures of me in a bathing suit, there just some things that should never be published and that is one of them.

Then Sunday it was our big adventure.   The day started with a trip to Universal Studios with my daughter and grandson.  For those who like the thrill of a roller coaster, but don't like to actually go on them, these rides are right up your alley - with the exception of two rides, these were all movies in 3-D

We are mapping out where we're going next and what we wanted to see.  The first event was the Terminator 2 - it was wonderful!!

Next picture is from Jaws, which is one of my all time favorite movies.  The below that was one of the houses from Desperate Housewife's and finally one of the houses from Dr. Seuss's Grinch.

Today I took my daughter to the nail salon for pedicures and then coffee.  We are relaxing today and watching TV with no plans.  Next trip I'll take them to Disneyland.

This time tomorrow I'll be finishing up work and coming home to stitch.  But before I actually start to stitch I've got to organize my stuff and take pictures so I can post where I'm starting so you can all see the progress I'll be making!!

Happy stitching everyone,  Sandy

T

No comments:

Post a Comment