My Blog List

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday..



This is my nephew who has been living out here in California, the LA area.  He has been taking acting classes and trying to break into the business.  We've seen him in two different plays so far and enjoyed both of them.  Now he is trying stand up - we plan on being there as well.  So if you're in the LA area, please come and see him too.









This is my ornament exchange gift that was mailed out on Monday and received on Wednesday.  The post office has been Johnny on the spot lately........ This is a Shepard Bush design that I got on my trip to Burley ID about a month or so ago.  I love SB and have done a lot of their designs and have a lot, and I mean a lot more to do.  I'm currently working on another small one like this called "My Sister, My Friend", which I'll finish and give to my sister....I know DUH wouldn't give it to you brother right?




This the ornament I received on Monday - which now hangs on my fireplace mantle and the other things that were in the box when it came.    It is beautifully stitch and reminds me of Lavender and Lace or possible a Just nan angel.  Either way she is very graceful and will watch over our home for the foreseeable future.

Below are the other wonderful goodies I got with my exchange.  The small wall hanging is wonderfully done as well as the little bag, which will be used to carry my socking knitting instead of the current plastic freezer bag.

The last picture show all of my things hanging from the mantle in our living room.  we don't use the fireplace - it doesn't get cold enough for a fire around here.  The one angel on the right as you look at it will go on top of our tree when we put it up and then will be packed away.

Hope you are all having a great day and week!!
Sandy




No comments:

Post a Comment