My Blog List

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Stitching, but not a lot of progress

No pictures this time.  I'm stitching, but can't seem to make any noticeable progress on anything :(  I really think that the more green I get done on my SpiritDance the more green that needs to be done - it's a never ending chore and I'm sooo very tired of stitching in greens!!   I try to do a few stitches every couple of days, so I'm sure I'm making progress, it just doesn't look like it.

I'm taking pictures of all of my UFO's that I actually brought with me to CA - and will be posting my sins hopefully this weekend.  Maybe I'll even have some updates by then.  I have to focus on what I want to accomplish in 2013.  Here are some of my must get done:

1) SpiritDancer
2) SpiritDancer (need to list it twice because it's time for it to be done and go on to its new home)
3) SpiritDancer - did I mention that already?
4) everything else :)

Well back to pulling stuff out of bags, bids and sacks :)

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment