My Blog List

Thursday, October 10, 2013

I know the ornament I sent was received, so going to post it now

I got notice from the post office that the ornament I sent was delivered yesterday so thought I'd go ahead and post of picture of it and the one I received :)    The owl is one I received in the mail.  It is funny because I looked at it to do as well, but opted for the cat below.  So was very delighted with him.  

The one I did below was done all in variegated thread, both Weeks and Gentle Arts.   After I got done with ornament I was going to put the thread away when I came across another small witch, and lo and behold, it also called for the orange, purple and brown below, so I just stuck them all into a new bag :)  I plan on starting that one this weekend.  It's small so hoping to get it finished just as quickly as I start it.

Hope you are all having a great week.  Can't tomorrow will be Friday already!!  I'm looking forward to the weekend.

Sandy





No comments:

Post a Comment