My Blog List

Friday, November 22, 2013

With Thanksgiving next week, can Christmas be far behind?

I've not been doing any stitching or sewing all week…shame, shame, shame on me :(  But I have been busy getting Christmas gifts purchased for my grand kids :)  I told my kids that I spent our Christmas club funds on the grand kids so better luck next year.

Well, that isn't entirely true, I spent some of it on my parents - got them their annual tickets to a play, which is around their anniversary , and still have to get my sister and niece something.  So we'll see if there is anything left for the kids.

I've decided to do the Peace Angel for my pending grandchild - who is due in February.  I'm not sure when I'll start on it, but sooner rather than later, I already have the chart, thread and linen, so just need to get the beads and any speciality threads.  So now I really need to buckle down and set up my goals for 2014 and figure out if there isn't ONE more thing I can cross off my 2013 list.   But with 2 angels on my list and one fairy - so there won't be time to waste playing candy crush on my I-pad.

Hopefully there will be some new pictures soon.  I have a weekend of stitching planned with maybe a new start or two.  Or perhaps a finish?

Hope you all have a great week and get to spend time with friends and family.  I for one can't wait to see members of my family.

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment