In the mean time I've been enjoying some quality stitching time. I decided to work on my Fairy first - I added more of the face and started on the hair. I will pull her back out this week or weekend and work on her some more. I would like to start on the wings, they look like they will be fun to stitch.
On The Flock I finished up chart 1 of 12 except for adding the buttons. I had to un-stitch the bottom part of the outer border because I stitched it in a light blue instead of the light yellow. I have the second chart ready to go. I need to figure out where to start it, the chart doesn't indicate if there is any over lap or not, so not too happy with the quality of the instructions.
Last is my EarthDancer, I put the feathers in the hair and after I got them done I realized they were off!! But since there isn't anything else that actually connect with them I'm going to leave it for now. If it looks really off when the hair is done, then I'll re-do.
I don't have a picture of my Halloween Mantle, I got more done on that as well. Will save that picture for the full moon I think. I'm almost done with chart 1 of 3 :) It's fun to stitch and really easy so I'm enjoying it on evenings when my brain is fried too much to think about what I'm stitching.
Hope you are all staying warm and dry.