My Blog List

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

This madness has got to stop


I am out of control with my buying.  I went into the shop to get the charm pack for my SB stocking and walked out with the following charts/kits.  The Fern Ridge were all 50% off, so I couldn't pass them up.  I also wanted the last SB stocking as I have them all, and I've stitched several already, so I know I will stitch this one at some point too.   Not sure why I picked up the SB Black Snowman or the Carriage House Sampler, other than they just 'called' to me....take me home....take me home...so I did.   

I went from there to a quilt shop and got some really neat fabric.  I can't wait to start on my pillow cases for Christmas presents.  I really need to pull out my cutting table and start to cut them out.  I also got another Dr. Seuss quilt kit, this makes the second kit and the 3rd Dr. Seuss quilt to do.  The one I have almost done, just need to add the border, but it's been like that for over 5 years now!!   

Once I start my pillowcases I will take some pictures, I love the fabrics I've gotten this year, I just home the people that get them will love it too.




I did have a finish over the weekend, but will leave that picture for later.  I'm hoping to have one more soon, we'll see how this weekend goes.

Sandy

1 comment:

  1. As long as you enjoy them there's no such thing as worthless spending!

    ReplyDelete