My Blog List

Friday, August 18, 2017

Getting it all set up

I'm not sure if it takes longer to restore everything on a new computer or if it would be easier to just start over.  But I'm restoring and each time i think I'm done I find one more thing that needs something.  I still need to get my geeky side on and buy a new excel program, totally forgot to do that when I got the new computer.

In the mean time I've been able to stitch a little bit on my lunch hours and it feels good to destress for an hour each day.  Not a lot of progress, but I'm taking what I can get.  I'm hoping I have enough thread to do it all, I'm starting to stress because I'm not a good judge on if I have enough or not.  Given that it's an over dyed my changes of getting the same dye lot are slim to none, so hoping I'll be OK.

Tomorrow will be Starbuck time and some stitching in my favorite spot with a yummy drink and maybe something sweet or savory to eat.  Last week I started a new project, haven't taken a picture of it yet, but hopefully will tomorrow so i can post it soon.

Hope you all have great weekends with lots of stitching.

Sandy




2 comments:

  1. Wow that is looking fantastic. I really love the background colour your grand daughter picked. Have fun at Starbucks tomorrow.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really likes your blog and You have shared the whole concept really well. and Very beautifully soulful read! thanks for sharing.
    บอลพรุ่งนี้

    ReplyDelete