My Blog List

Thursday, October 12, 2017

I can taste the finish....

Every project has two exciting periods:

    1. The starting process, when you put in those first 100 or so stitches......you are just so geeked with the start and you don't want to put it down.....  
    2. When you hit that sweet spot, the spot where you realize it will be a finish soon and once again you can't seem to put it down.

Everything in-between is OK, I love the project, but if it doesn't get attention for a few days, months, years, I'm OK with that.

Well I'm tasting that finish - I know one more lunch hour and I'm done!!  I took this picture 2 days ago, yesterday i got more beading done, and would have had it done today, but needed to take a short lunch, so no stitching.  Tomorrow it will be done.  I'm loving it again :) and excited to think about my new start that is just waiting.

I found where I missed a couple of stitches....darn, need to find the thread and fixed that before I sew the back on and send it off.

Sandy


1 comment:

  1. That's great! You're right about the two feelings with stitching. Your near finish looks great.

    ReplyDelete