My Blog List

Thursday, January 18, 2018

A FB friend posted "how do you destress"

When I saw it I thought, well that is an easy question - I stitch of course........ most of the responses were to drink and a few were yoga, I guess both of those work, but stitching will continue to be my drug of choice.

So my resolve for the 2018 was NOT to buy any more stash except for thread as needed and then one of our few LNS announced they were having a moving sale, so i thought I'd see what they have.  Since the shop really don't carry any new charts, and I've not really seen any new canvases, I knew there would be little temptation, they do have wonderful thread selection, which is the only reason I generally go.  The threads that I would have purchased weren't on sale, what was, wasn't anything I wanted, so I decided to look at the canvases.  They had one I liked and have thought about, but decided that i probably wouldn't ever get to it so put it back and then found two small canvases.  I like the small canvases, they are just the right size to travel with and I don't need a chart.  So I got them both.  They are logged into my data base now :).

So here is what I've been working on....what do you think?


1 comment:

  1. Stitching is my drug of choice too! Nothing destresses more quickly in my opinion.
    I love your ruby slippers!

    ReplyDelete