My Blog List

Monday, October 15, 2018

A little ranting

First let me say that I really do love my husband.  We've been married for 34 years and been together for over 40 (I married him for his Blue Cross Card, just ask him)

Right now as retirement looms in the near horizon, we have decided to reduce our expenses, so we share a car :)  Most of the time this works out well because I have it most of the time.  However every once in a while hubby takes it for a day.  When he does this is how I get the car back, those - - - is where it generally shows how many miles are left in the tank.  Needless to say my first stop was the nearest gas station.

So I just keep saying my mantra.........I love my husband, I love my husband, I love my husband, but boy will he get a tongue lashing if I run out gas.....

So to go on with my rant, last weekend I went to one of the nearby needlepoint shops to get some thread so I could finish up canvas I was working on.  While there I got a few other things that I "needed", to have with the thread. After all you can't just get ONE skein of thread and go home :)  So I got some really neat thread for a small lady bug and a new small canvas that will slip into a purse.  I also ordered a second purse for my other daughter along with the canvas.

Anyways, came home and pulled out the lady bug canvas so i could try that really neat thread and discovered I had completely missed getting enough thread to finish the back ground....... so this one has been put aside until what I ordered comes in.  Hopefully that will be in another week or so.  I'm not doing anything fancy on these small canvases because they will go into a coin purse and meant for the pocket.  Wish you could see how much the large lady bug shimmers, love it.

I have some other rants hanging out there, but those are best kept to myself for now.

I need to get back to stitching so I have something to show on the last Sunday for the month :)

Sandy



2 comments:

  1. Really great post, Thank you for sharing This knowledge, if only all bloggers offered the same level of content as you, the internet would be a much better place. Please keep it up!Excellently written article, Great post thanks for the share!!slotxo

    ReplyDelete