My Blog List

Friday, February 14, 2020

So here is the dilemma

I really, really want to start this new project, it's Winter Quaker by Rosewood Manor.  I really love the colors and it doesn't look like a lot of small areas with different colors like the Autumn Quaker is, which languishes at very, very little done.....  I really need to work on it more, but the winter is really calling my name and begging for a start.  But that really isn't the dilemma.  The dilemma is with all of the WIP's and these are just two places I have them hidden.  So do I really need to start something new at this point when I have so many things just begging for some love?






4 comments:

  1. I will always vote for a New Start (I even have a separate SAL blog devoted to New Starts - https://newstartsundays.blogspot.com/ - if you are interested in joing in. So, I say "GO FOR IT!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Besides how can you resist Winter Quaker? It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, that is a beautiful one to want to start. I say stitch whichever is screaming at you the loudest! And spreading the love with all your projects is always a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Winter Quaker is a beauty, I can see why you are tempted!

    ReplyDelete