My Blog List

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Time is flying by and I just seem to be along for the ride

Do you ever wonder how you got to Friday when you were so darn busy on Monday that you really needed a couple of Tuesdays and Wednesdays thrown in before you got to Friday?  Well that is how my life has been these past couple of weeks.  I'm not sure where the middle of the week goes at time, I wake up and it's Monday and it seems by noon then it's Friday.  I know I'm not sleeping through the week because I get a full paycheck.  But it sure is a blur.

I did managed to get my Lizzy*Kate done - Our House, so will take it and get it framed just in time to be hung at our house in KY with all of the kids.

Well hope to update again soon, I have done some stitching and I've started to knit again, so should have something to post.
Sandy


No comments:

Post a Comment