My Blog List

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Year of the Dragon


Well I've not set up my Dragon needlepoint yet (see a previous post), but I do have my clamps on my floor stand and I have my needlepoint on it's stretcher bars. Will print off my suggestions on stitches this week and hopefully start it soon. So look for process pictures coming to a blog soon, its the year of the Dragon, which means its time to get it stitched. Besides, told myself no new needlepoint canvases until I get some of them done!!

My baby is coming this weekend, here is a picture of her with one of her best friends, who is also coming. Sara is my youngest. I miss my babies, all of them a lot, I've never been this far from the all at anytime during their lives. Can't wait for the other 3 to come and visit :)

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment