My Blog List

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

We have been busy for the last week or so no updates on my UFO's.  Our grand-daughter has come for a visit and we are so excited to be able to spend time with her.  She is 4 and has Paw-paw wrapped around her little finger, grandma she tries, but knows where the boundaries are and she may toe up to them, but doesn't cross.

When I think of family, I always thing about this sampler, it is one of my favorites because my husband would always write on the gift cards when he gave me flowers or a box of chocolate - when this you see, remember me.  I stitched this sampler and will probably give it to my youngest daughter in hopes that it continues to be passed down.  As you can see it's not all that old yet (1996), but hopefully someone will look at it and think wow - it's 100 years old!!  They probably won't remember who "mother" is, but that's OK, I won't be around to know I've not been remembered.

Happy stitching and my your thread always go to the end of the row and back...

Sandy


No comments:

Post a Comment