We will miss his uncle dearly, only wish I could have gone too, but no vacation time :( And yes we frequently do separate vacations, mainly because hubby retired 20 years ago and I'm still working. And his family is so big that it takes him weeks to make the rounds, mine is smaller and none of us live close, so I generally see them when there is a wedding or other big event. We do a lot of long weekends together doing things for us!! Can't wait for retirement - only 8 years away!!
So while he's away I will:
- Assemble my ornament to mail off. After work today I went and got the material for the backing and some trim to go around.
- Put the borders on my Dr. Seuss Quilt
- Cut out at least 10 pillow cases for gifts
- Pull flannel out of my stash for 2 baby quilts
- Work some more on my Trick and Treat design
- Put Lizzy on the floor stand to work on!!
Hope everyone had a great weekend and got in some quality stitching time. .