My Blog List

Friday, May 22, 2015

Where did May go?

I can't believe we are almost to the end of May and I have nothing to really report stitch wise.  Work has been very busy and I've been working some long hours, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and the train will soon take me out of my misery.  So looking forward to it!!

 So while I've not done a lot of stitching I have done some stash enhancement.  I got one of the missing colors for my new start Song of the Season.  Here is a picture of that one next to another one in the same project.  I really can't tell the difference - one is called Bullfrog and the other is call Moss.  The colors are right next to each other, I'm wondering if someone put the wrong color on the tag?? or if it's just the dying job.

I did get the first quilt square completed on my American Quilt Flag - or whatever it's long name is, it was fun to stitch.  I had planned on doing all of the blue area first, but decided it was too boring, so will do another square and then more blue.

Hoping to get some quality work done this weekend.  I have company tomorrow and then two days to myself :)  Hoping to have a finished stocking (stitching done, just need to be sewn into a stocking) and at least one rag quilt if not two!!

Well going to do some stitching tonight, no bed time for me, I can stay up all night if I choose, but most likely I'll be in bed by 10:00, I'm such a party animal.

Happy stitching,
sandy




3 comments:

  1. I can't see any great difference either! Delaware is looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moss seems to have slightly more lime in it than Bullfrog. But I think you are right, it's dye lots making them so similar.

    ReplyDelete