My Blog List

Sunday, September 16, 2012

End of a wonderful weekend, start of a busy week

I picked up my hubby from the airport Friday night, he'd been gone for 2 1/2 weeks, back in Michigan originally to go to his aunt's funeral and then to see our kids in Kentucky and Tennessee.  It's good to have him home.

I did some stitching yesterday and then most of today.  while I know I'm getting stuff done, just don't see the progress I really would love to see each week.  I really need to get serious about stitching during the week as well as on the weekend.  I know if I did just a little bit every day I would be done sooner.

So here is my progress on 2 of my many UFO's - Spirit Dancer I still want done by Christmas so I can get it framed and shipped to my grandson.

 I finished the cape part of her dress, the large open area is almost all beaded.  I want to get the face done next then move back to the green and down around the head to the arm and bird.  Still don't feel like I'm more than 1/3 done - there is SOOOOOO much green to do :(


I love how this is coming out.  Working the corners all the way around, then will go and fill in the small areas in-between.  I can work on this in the evening, it's easier to see.

Hope you all have a great week.  I know I'm going to have a good week, I'm headed to ID on Tuesday and will be making stop at Shepherd's Bush :)   And hopefully will hit a quilt shop or two if I can find one.

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment