My Blog List

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Well I'm going to do it


FriendshipI've pondered this purchase for a long time - well over a year and I've decided I'm really going to do it :)    I hadn't thought about it for awhile, then the full moon question in March asked, if time and money was not an issue what would be on your bucket list.  This is what is at the top of my current wish list.

I've been pondering, and going back and forth trying to decided.  Well I just did our taxes and found that we didn't owe HEY, so this is my reward.   I'm sure hubby will understand when his share of the return has been spent…right?  His motto is Happy Wife, Happy Life and this will really make me HAPPY.

I've got other canvases in my stash, but I just love this one and really want to do it for ME.  Although I'm sure I'll have several kids, nieces or even a few nephews who would be willing to give it a home should I be so incline to part with it once it's done.

Should I spend the money NO, do I NEED another project to do? NO, but sometimes you just need to do things that don't make sense, and this is one of those times.  

So stay tune for pictures of when I get the kit, until then I'll continue to make progress on what I have going on, I'm about 75% done with my Lizzy Kate :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I like that design, very cute. I love the illustrations in the original book too. I think that purchase will be much enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen anything like that design before. As you have wanted it for so long I think you are right to treat yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When a design grabs you, you should just go for it so well done! We only live once!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great design, looking forward to seeing it being stitched

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes you just have to go for it! Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete