My Blog List

Friday, March 10, 2017

Follow the Yellow Brick Road.....

I'm not getting a lot of stitching done at home in the evening or on the weekend, but I have managed to put in a stitch or two at work :)  I find that taking an hour for lunch does me a world of good in being able to focus in the afternoon.

I'm not completely sold on the brick road, but getting closer to a decision, or maybe it's just growing on me.  I also need to decide what to do with the medium green in the city itself.  I had thought about beading it, but might just use a another green thread to finish it off.  Now I'm working on the sky - it's a little bit darker than what I thought it would be, I'd like to add one more color, but another part of me just wants this to be done.

My Christmas Cactus has decided it Christmas time again and is blooming.  I have about 6 blooms on it......hummmmm is it trying to tell me it's time to working on Christmas presents?

Happy stitching
Sandy

3 comments:

  1. I think it looks great so far! Beading would be fun and maybe a lighter shade of blue to finish the sky?
    Wow, six blooms - yes, it's encouraging you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Astrid. Beading would look fantastic and also a light blue to make it a bit more brighter in the skyline. I actually love the yellow brick road I think it looks really effective. I love your cactus too. What a pretty flower.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really likes your blog and You have shared the whole concept really well. and Very beautifully soulful read! thanks for sharing.
    บอลพรุ่งนี้

    ReplyDelete